first time coming here for the first time, I was very like it
because the work environment is very different and the ambiance also different.
I feel like, yes man, I’ll work at a great and fabulous company. Hello, who
does not want to work here? all people want to work here right. Very strong
company, yeah, it’s GLC right. What is GLC dude? Haha, go and ask mr google
yeh.
I was thrilled when able to work here because I have never
experienced before. But the feeling is no longer I guess because this place is
certainly not the same as what I expect.
5 months I was here, I was not happy. The senior staff did not
greet with junior staff. Very ego. Look people in the eye.
I work here like no direction, can u imagine; from first day I came
here, I’m just committing with one project. Yes, because I just a contract
staff, so my work pun based on the project.
But almost 5 months I was here, but nothing changes. Seriously I really
give up. No reason I’m here just for
salary every month but at the end, no solid results came from me.
Even right now, my project is on hold, so every day I come to
office for no reason. Just research.. research and research… I’ll die because
of it man!! When I asked my project manager, the answer was; owh yes, I’ll email to u the source code, the web
service and at the end..NOTHING!!!
I really don’t like crappy time here, it’s really wasting my time…
and oh yes, I’ll send my resignation letter nextmonth..FOR SURE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment