Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things I Love About You

Your eyes.. which first held me captivated where I stood.
Your smile... to dazzle the sun and warm every corner of my soul.
Your voice... like a sparkling mountain stream which flows into my heart.
Your walk... and the way your gracefulness takes my breath away.
Your hair... about which I dreamed cascading into my face as you leaned over me.
Your hands... whose caress I crave to hold my face in their tenderness.
Your arms... I long to have around my neckas you pull me closeto your warmth.
Most of all everything you are changed the way I feel about my life....
and the things that i love you most is because of you...
I love you....with all of my life

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

pndai sggguh bermadah dlm bahasa omputih..english literature...

anyway..thanks for averything my dear...

love u so much...

-cayunk-

Unknown said...

love u too syg...

Anonymous said...

xde topik baru ke syg...
weekend aritu nye story...blum update ek...hehehehe

Unknown said...

hhahaha...belom update lg laa syg...

Unknown said...

hhahaha...belom update lg laa syg...

Anonymous said...

ok...yunk sntiasa tgu nye..hehhehe