Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Forever, I Love You....


When I look into your eyes I see everything true.
When I hold you, I feel all of you,
When I hold your hand, I have to hold on tight.
When you are talking, I know it was right.
When we first met I didn't know what to do,
When we met I didn't see the true you.
We have been friend and the best of friends,
Now we are together I hope our friendship never ends.
We are together now, and I feel we shall never part,
But baby remember always and forever I love you with all of my heart.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

anyway...thanks mydear..
i love u too......

love u..miss u..
mmuuuaaacchhh...


-cayunk-

Unknown said...

hahahhahha...welcomee....penat tao pk..

Anonymous said...

bgusla bgitu syg...
setiap usaha, pasti ade hasilnye..

hehe...

-hondata-

Unknown said...

ape ntah hasilnye pon tak tahu

Anonymous said...

ermmmm...ntah ler...